Wednesday, November 10, 2010

College, Remembrance Day, and All the Things in Between

Hello!!
Things have been crazy. Okay, not really, but they will be. Hooray.. :P

Remembrance Day is tomorrow, and of course I'm in the band for it at school. This will be fun. The first time, anyway. I get the play the big crash cymbals, like every other year, and I get to play my beloved timpanies. It will be fun.  It will be a sad event, but for some reason, I always find myself having fun in the band. I guess that's a good thing, since I'll be twiddling my thumbs for the entire assembly. I get to sit behind the big screen, so I can't even watch the video. I get to stare at the entire audience for half and hour - forty minutes. Yay. Ah well. I've been waiting for this, because I love to play "March For Freedom". It's a great way to end the assembly, playing as if everyone's marching out of the gym. Enjoy!!

OOH. SCARY THOUGHT.

I applied to college the other night. It's a scary thought. It feels like just yesterday I was in my first year of High School. Now I'm going off to college. Man. This is huge.

Ever since I started watching Ghost Hunters, I've noticed I'm a lot more aware of the noises in my house, outside, or in my school. I keep thinking that maybe I'll catch a noise that could be something paranormal. Hee hee.

I just wanted to check in and post something. I know this is short compared to my other posts, but I wanted to write something.

Enjoy the rest of the week.

I'm going off to watch "Hell's Kitchen" now.

Bye!!

Don't forget to smile,
-Jiffypop

No comments:

Post a Comment