Sunday, February 20, 2011

Super Boring EXCITING Update

Soooooo….

How have you been??

Sorry I disappeared and haven’t kept this updated. I’ve been busy and mostly just lazy. Haha. Hmmm… Since February 2nd, I haven’t had much happen to me. Well, I’ve had a lot happen, but nothing too monumental. Haha.

Well, to start off, my new semester, and last semester of High School ever kicked off. It’s my easiest semester ever too. WHOO. It’s really hard to pick my favourite, but I think that my cooking class is my favourite, considering that’s what I want to go into. I made a new friend in that class too. Yay friends!! Haha. My hardest class this semester is probably my first period class, and it’s only because it’s so boring. Sorry!! I just find it hard to sit there and make an opinion on stuff that I haven’t really paid enough attention to to even have a basic opinion, nevertheless to have a debate about.

Second, I hate dresses. I hate shopping for them, and I hate wearing them. Well, not so much, because it’s one day every four or five years, so that’s okay. But I just hate shopping for them. I’m a really picky shopper as it is, and taking me shopping for something I hate shopping for will cause frustration and anger, as I got this weekend. Haha. Guess what we did. Yupp, prom dress shopping. I didn’t find any dresses I liked, but there’s a surprise. Haha. I did, however, see one I liked two weeks ago, that I didn’t like at the time, but it kept growing on me. So I think we’re going back to that store sometime soon to look at their dresses again.

Third, I’ve started writing again. Well, writing for my writing class, anyway. Haha. It’s an awesome class. I had to write a poem for it, and I personally think it’s one of my betterish ones, even though I’m not completely happy with it. All of the people I showed it to loved it so.. Haha. Ahh well.

OOH REALLY COOL THING.
So I don’t know if you know what the TAPS Paramagazine is, but it’s really cool. (Link: www.tapsparamag.com ) I’ve been following it for half a year now. It’s all about paranormal stuff. So, recently, I’ve been talking to someone on the magazine on Twitter (Aaron Sagers). We just talked about random stuff and I helped him with searching for speakers. Recently, he got promoted to Editor of the magazine. That was pretty cool. So, anyway, the TAPS Paramag tweeted that they are thinking about putting aspiring writers to work. So I tweeted them back. They tweeted me this: “@Jenn5655 Aaron said you seemed cool and that counts for a lot so maybe you can write for us” .  The editor of the magazine said I seemed cool. I freaked. I was literally jumping for joy. It was the coolest thing.

So, that’s pretty much everything important that’s happened with me so far. I’ll keep you posted, by being more updated, maybe every week or two. :D

See you :D

Keep smiling (:

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment