Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ZOMGWTFBBQ

Yupp.

I haven't posted on here in FOREVER. Sorry. I've been super busy. All of my teachers loaded a ton of work on me, then I had exams. Whoo!! But it's all over now. Haha. So, I have a lot to tell you then, if my last post was January 14th.

FIRST

Epically huge news: I GOT INTO THE SCHOOL I WANT TO GO TO!! I'm so excited about that. I've been hyped since I found out yesterday, at about quarter to seven in the morning. What's better is that my mom came home with a sweater for me for that school. :D It's so comfy. :D I'm pumped to go. I'll be doing culinary management, so I'll be making a ton of awesome food and learning all about managing culinary stuff. Haha. It's going to be awesome.

SECOND

There's this huge snowstorm hitting us. Well, that hit us, anyway. I was all ready for 40+ centimetres, like they were predicting. What did we get? 10-15 centimetres, with drifts because of the wind. I was a little disappointed, but relieved at the same time. There's already almost a foot of snow out there, so this addition just isn't good, in my opinion. Haha. What can I say though, I like Spring!! It's my favourite season, and this winter is killing me, because there's been warm days that tease me. Grr. Oh well.

THIRD

Exams. Yeah. They were fun. I had two on one day, then one on each day after that of the first week. Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Let's just say my Wednesday exams went better than the other two. Haha. My afternoon exam on Wednesday should've been hard, or long. We had two hours to write it!! Guess how long it took me. No guess? Okay. It took me... Wait for it.... 35 freaking minutes. I'll admit that I felt kind of really bad for my teacher, being done so early. I wasn't allowed to leave though, until the hour mark. It sucked. I sat there for 25 minutes, staring at the wall. What was worse was that the guy sitting two desks in front of me (there was an empty desk between us) kept jiggling his leg, and because the desks were so close together, it was shaking my entire desk. I sat there, thinking about how I could get him back. My sister later suggested throwing bits of eraser at him. Too late now. Oh well.

My other exams took better time than that. Two of them took an hour (one was an hour and a half exam) and the last took an hour and a half. Overall, I think I did okay. I'm hoping anyway. The exam I wrote in 35 minutes, I think I almost aced. However, that was the exam I studied for the most. Maybe that's why it took so short. Haha.

So, ever since I was young, I've had a fascination with dinosaurs but I never did anything with it. Sure, I had plastic toy dinosaurs that I'd play with, but I never did anything, really. Until now. I went into the dollar store just the other night, just going to find stickers with a group of friends for my sister, who was with us. We were on our way to see a movie, and stopped there first. When we got to the stickers, I found bucketloads of dinosaur stickers, as well as dinosaur 3D puzzle things and dinosaur pencils. What did I do? I bought the freaking puzzles and pencils, and my sister bought the stickers. I've gone dino-crazy. It's awesome. Dinosaurs are the best. There's a bunch of the foam-type 3D puzzles sitting on my shelf now, as well as a dinosaur sticker on my computer. I'm happy now. Hahahaha.

Also, I rearrranged all the posters in my room on the weekend. There's now a ton of posters on my wall that I found in my closet from years ago, as well as the ones already there. It looks really cool. There's tiger pictures and stars hanging from my ceiling, all of my squiggly drawing and home made movie posters hanging  on the wall above the door, as well as my Steve and Tango poster. I also have an old Scooby-Doo poster that I've had for years up on my wall. Old like, "Scoody-Doo Where Are You?" old. It's epic. I'm loving it. :D

Anywho, I think that's a good update for now. Now that my schedule's not so hectic, you will get more blog posts from me.

Have an awesome week!!

-Jenn

P.S. Don't forget to SMILE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment