Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Weather Outside is Frightful

As the song goes, "Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow."

Hello!!

It's been an epic weekend so far.

First, my favourite minor league team won an awesome game last night. It was really active and a really good game. (:

Second, I heard last night that we were supposed to get a pretty active snowstorm. Okay, not really. I mean, it wasn't a snowstorm, but it was pretty crazy. :P

We shoveled the driveway, and when we finished, we turned around to go back up the driveway, only to find the driveway looking the same way it did when we started. I don't mind though. It's terrific because it's our first significant snowfall of the season. (: I'm excited for Christmas now. :D

Third, I have a Christmas party thing to go to tomorrow. Provided the weather lets up so we can drive relatively safely. It's going to be fun. :D

What's not going to be fun is all the projects I have to do, and the tests I need to study for. Whoo hoo. Ahaha.

What are you going to do, right?

I'm in my school's jazz band and senior band and I play percussion for both. For jazz, it's mainly the drumset, but for senior band it's everything, minus the keyboard, xylophone, things like that. For example, for our Christmas concert, I'm playing the timpanies (my loves :P ), the cowbell, the snare and the sleigh bells. I think that's everything, haha. There might be more. I've played tons of instruments over the few years I've been a percussionist, and I've loved almost every one of them. :D

No, my mind track isn't getting distracted, I actually meant to blog about my band experiences, but it did just kind of pop up now. :P

Ooh. So this week, I got new glasses. Well, last Friday, I did. They're bright red. I mean, obnoxiously bright red. I stand out. :P I also got new sunglasses, which came in today. They're pretty nifty. (:

These are my glasses:
Photo from http://images1.opticsplanet.com/640-640/opplanet-d-g-eyeglasses-dd1105-with-no-line-progressive-rx-prescription-lenses-2.jpg

My sunglasses:

Photo from http://www.go-optic.com/SUNGLASSES/IMAGES/0RA5084__666_11.jpg

Yeah, they fit my personality pretty well. :D

Any way, I have to stare at my new purple lights for a while. :P Just kidding. Haha..

Thanks for reading and have a terrific weekend!!

-Jenn

P.S. Don't forget to smile!!

No comments:

Post a Comment