Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas and all that Jazz

Hello!!

To start things off, I hope you have had a great holiday so far. (: I know I have. Haha.
How was Christmas for you? Mine was pretty good. I got a lot of stuff that I wanted. It’s kind of made me more of a hermit than I used to be, because I got seasons of Ghost Hunters, so for the most of today I’ve sat somewhere just watching Ghost Hunters. It’s pretty awesome.

I went to a couple Boxing Day Sales. Let’s just say, they weren’t as busy as I expected. In fact, it’s busier on a Sunday afternoon than it was this morning. Haha. Anywho, I got some neat patches, so I’m pretty happy. They didn’t stick too well after a while, but my mom got them to. She’s awesome like that. (:

In other news, I finally got my Starbucks Vanilla Latte I wanted. Yay!! I’ve been craving one for about two or three weeks, and my dad finally caved and took me there. While I was there, something weird happened though. I was standing in line, and my sister was behind me, a little spaced out. There was no one near my back, as I was standing kind of sideways in line. I suddenly felt a sharp jab-type poke in my shoulderblade. I asked my sister if it was her, but she said no, as she was a little spaced out. I tried to recreate it, and the only way I could was to poke myself. It was odd. It could’ve been a really odd muscle spasm, but I’ve never had a muscle spasm like that in my life, so I don’t know. It was odd and cool, definitely set the mood for the rest of my day.

As I said earlier, I’ve been a hermit for today, pretty much chilling in my bedroom watching Ghost Hunters. When it got dark out, my family got the idea that it would be fun to try and scare me. Needless to say, it didn’t work too well; I had stopped the show and watched them. They didn’t realize I knew what they were doing.  There was scratching and banging on the walls, people running by my door, people flailing limbs in my doorway, among other things. It was hilarious. However, as I went back to watching my show, I realized how dark it actually was, and how freaked out I was getting. So I turned on my lamp. Haha.

As for the news, I haven’t really been paying much attention, because I’ve been so hyped up for Christmas. Haha. However, I noticed that right before Christmas, there were quite a few fires. It was kind of sad, because these people may have been celebrating Christmas, but had to deal with a burnt house two or three days prior.

I can’t believe I’m having writer’s block right now, while just trying to talk about my week. To be honest, my week was very dull. However, I did go on a baking craze. This was my baking schedule:
Tuesday: Chocolate Chip Cookies with m&ms in them.
Wednesday: Shortbread and Hot Cocoa cookies.
Thursday: Sugar Cookies and brownies.
Saturday: Pie filling for my mom’s pie crusts.
Guess how much of the stuff was eaten?? BARELY ANY. I put in all that effort, and there’s still a ton of it left. Haha. Except for the pie; everyone eats the pie. Oh well, what are you going to do, right?

Anyway,
I hate having such a “short” blog post (short compared to my others, haha), but I can’t think of anything else to talk about.

Have a great holiday season!!
Stay safe!!
Eat all the leftovers!!
Smile!!
-Jenn
P.S. Do something thoughtful and random this season. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment